Saturday, September 17, 2011

Tel Aviv!

Hola! Today I spent the day trying to convince all of my friends that you pronounce it "comma esstis." Haha it didn't really work.

Since our Saturday and Sundays are switched here, on Sunday we went to Tel Aviv for the day! It was beautiful! And now I can officially say that I have swam in the Mediterranean!!! So far it is the saltiest ocean I have ever been in! My nose and throat were literally burning every time I went under the water! Ha but that didn't stop us from having fun! See for yourself!

Devin and I enjoying some sun and soft sand. :) Maybe we want to visit Tel Aviv every week, so what?

Katie and I eating some gelato! Yummy!!

Well, I have to run.  I am going to Turkey land tomorrow for a week! So it will be a while before my next entry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment